AMV Maker Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Legend of Zelda

3 posters

Go down

Legend of Zelda Empty Legend of Zelda

Post by ThaliaAnderson Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:17 am

Okay, who hasn't played an LoZ game? Like, seriously. You're missing out if you haven't.

My favorite game has to be Ocarina of Time. It's so well thought-out and magnificent. I love the aspect of the Ocarina, and how by using the Master Sword, you can switch through that seven years in time. It amazes me, too, the differences between young Link's world, and older Link's world. I mean, you walk into that marketplace to get the Master Sword from the temple, and everybody's smiling and happy and sweet, and you walk about, seven years later, and they're friggin' zombies, trying to eat or something. It's frightening - after I played through those parts when I was younger, I couldn't ever think about the future. So when I was in fifth grade and they asked me where I thought I'd be in seven years, I just couldn't answer.

Zelda was my first RPG. I watched my brothers play it, and I fell in love with it. Admittedly, I started OoT when I was six, and being a little girl, I was too scared to get farther than the Kokiri Forest. Being on that creepy bridge with Saria scared the living daylights out of me. I was too frightened to go any farther in the game. My brothers had to convince me that nothing in it was real, and that I wouldn't get lost or anything. The game just felt so real to me, I was terrified of losing myself in that world. XD

Of course, I also enjoyed Majora's Mask a lot. I swear, that's the freaking creepiest moon that I've ever seen. It's TERRIFYING. It just looks like it's going to eat you. The game definitely draws you in, as you try to save the poor town within the three days that you're given.
And, to be frank, I was PISSED when Skull Kid stole Epona. I was WTF-ing for like, an hour afterwards. Not to mention, Link is stuck as a Deku kid, and that psycho dog keeps chasing you around everytime you walk by it. Ugh.

I never finished Twilight Princess [my brother took the Wii to his new apartment], but I liked what I did get to play [I made it to the Castle in the Sky]. It was intriguing, but I'm upset that I still don't know what happened to Zelda. =[ All I know is that Midna was dying, and Zelda like, put her soul into Midna, and then POOF. No more Zelda. D:

Didn't play Windwaker. Didn't have the console. And I really want to play the new one coming out, but all the games are for DS now, and I don't have any new Nintendo consoles. =/
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

Legend of Zelda Empty Re: Legend of Zelda

Post by Shattered Wed Jul 07, 2010 4:06 am

Ocarina of Time is THE best Zelda hands down. The story that draws you in. The characters that you get atattched to. The amazing graphics the way they are Smile I love em. o.O the bridge with Saria creeped you out? The game when I played it way back when I thought it was real. Re-deads scared the crap out of me. and the 'monsters on the ceiling' (hand monsters?) FREAKED THE HELL OUT OF ME. Many things in OoT were actually quite scary to me way back when even the Skullitas (spiders) would drop down and ud be like holy! Where the in the world did you come from?? The game simply is just amazing. Everyone says Water Temple is hard. It is harder in Master Quest Im telling you people. The ending made me sad though Razz Btw I loved the music I forgot bout the music. It draws you into the game Very Happy

Majoras Mask was quite the interesting game and the Moon was freaky! Having only 3 Days to save Termina and get back the Majoras Mask to the Happy Mask Salesman. Seemed meh its gonna be easy. BUT IT WASNT. This game had me stuck on it more than Ocarina. The place I love the most in it was Deku Palace and the Windfish Bay(? Correct me lol) The healing of Maiku maan the Zora Mask creeped me out. And Ikana Valley with the lady as a Gidbo in the house scared the crap out of me. Im just pressing ocarina ocarina QUICK QUICK PLAY THE SONG OF HEALING! XDD

Twilight Princess amazed me. The way it looked and how the stuff was. It was a great story but the game was easy netherless. The Water Temple in this one was actually quite the challenge Razz Love how you switch to wolf Link back and forth. MIDNA FOR THE WIN. I loved her. She was an awesome new character Very Happy This game had elements like Ocarina. All in all I loved it and I cant wait for Zelda the Skyward Sword!!! Awwee hopefully one of these days you will have a DS and a Wii ^^
Shattered
Shattered

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson Wed Jul 07, 2010 12:35 pm

Well, you have to remember that I was six. XD The lack of music and the mist and the creepiness of it being so silent after spending so long in the happy village (since I never wanted to leave, I wasted hours on the game running around XD), and plus, Saria looked totally drugged when I finally caught up to her. And I'd seen my brothers play, and I just didn't want to go out in the dead of night and have to face all the zombies that come out at night.
OH, FOR SERIOUS. Those dang spiders! Especially in the Great Deku Tree! They were freaking everyyyywhere! Ahh, the Water Temple was most difficult for me. Always has been. XD Except, it was actually one of the easiest spots for my in Twilight Princess. o.O Don't worry - it shocked me, too.

Yeah, for MM, did they have to make Link look like he was suffering from appendicitus or something every time you put on a mask?! Like seriously, I hated changing forms because of the transformation sequence.
I have all the music on my Zune, and so every time I get Ikana Valley or something, I feel totally creeped out. XD But I love it, so I just listen to it over and over again, hahah.

Ahhh, I know! I want to play Skyward Sword so badly! It looks so much like OoT! I think I'll save up and buy a DS just so I can play it, hahah. It would be my sole reason.
Or, I'll buy the game, then steal one of my friends' DS'. =] I'm sure they wouldn't mind too much! XD

Oh, and you LIKED Midna? I didn't get far enough to see her true form (though I know what it looks like, and that she's the Princess of Twilight and all), but she kind of irritated me sometimes (when she wasn't helping me, lol).
But maybe I feel bitter towards her because all of the new Link/Midna supporters. >>

LINK BELONGS WITH ZELDA.
END O' STORY.
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Shattered Thu Jul 08, 2010 4:11 am

Me too lol I always talked to each character! OMG me too about the skeltons in the night when you go out as Young Link. They freaked me out. I always jumped in the river and waited till it was Daylight XD OHHH BUT THE SPIDERS IN TWILIGHT PRINCESS SCARED THE LIVING DAYLIGHTS OUT OF ME. Ugh even the thought of it really creeps me out.

Yush I agree with you. Its like umm wth is up with his face oh look-- what the eff is he? XDD I have all of MM and OoT music from Zelda Reorchestrated Very Happy MM was really interesting with the music though and thats what I liked about it. It was eerie lol.

OHH Btw Skyward Sword is for the Wii ^^ Not the DS lol. BUT They are making a remake of Ocarina of Time for the new 3DS!!! Pictures have only been released so far and it looks great (heres a link to a video I made about OoT Remake Very Happy https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dAtirugUipk . Just hopefully they dont add in anything new. I want it to be just the straight port from the N64 with better graphics. But keep the game as it is. Cuz if they dont then Imma be like :O Dont mess with OoT Nintendo leave it as it is!!!

Yes I loved Midna. She was interesting. Ohhh you havent made it to the end? The ending makes me sad D: lol. I suppose you wanna wait till you can play the rest of it hey..? Yes Link/Zelda ftw! Very Happy
Shattered
Shattered

Back to top Go down

Post by biblegirl4eternity Wed Aug 04, 2010 6:12 pm

I love legend of zelda Ocarina of time!!!
i can't wait until legend of zelda skyward sword Smile
biblegirl4eternity
biblegirl4eternity

http://biblegirl4eternity.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shattered Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:25 pm

Same here Smile
Shattered
Shattered

Back to top Go down

Post by ThaliaAnderson Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:19 pm

I wish they'd start making more Zelda games for Wii instead of handhelds. I don't own any handhelds and I desperately want to play new Zelda games. My brother and his wife took our Wii, but I mean, I can probably steal it back sometime to play Zelda every now and then. So there's SOME hope, hahah.
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum