AMV Maker Army
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Board Cleanings

2 posters

Go down

Board Cleanings Empty Board Cleanings

Post by ThaliaAnderson Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:30 pm

This is just a note about future board cleanings~

Probably twice a year I will do site maintenence with Marc and Lau (if they're avaliable) and get rid of dead topics, topics that haven't been posted in, etc. If a conversation is active, we'll be sure not to delete it, of course. We'll also send out messages via the website to inactive members and delete inactive users. We don't have unlimited space on the site, so we'll try and keep things cleaned up. If I can figure out how, I could get the moderators to help in this as well.

During these cleaning times, I'm going to have the forum on "maintenece" and you won't be able to access it. The admins I know can still see it, but I'm not sure about moderators. I'll do a test sometime and let you all know when that will be, and if you're a mod, I'd really appreciate it if you could be there for that test day and see if you can access the site, and help out with maintenence.

I was thinking of doing board cleanings in June and December, but I'm already doing site cleanings for another forum at those times, so many come August, before school starts, we'll have a cleaning, and then during spring break. It's not exactly half-year things, but you know, it's close enough. (:

Talk to you all about it later~

Last edited by ThaliaAnderson on Mon Nov 08, 2010 7:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
ThaliaAnderson
ThaliaAnderson
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/leecrew82

Back to top Go down

Board Cleanings Empty Re: Board Cleanings

Post by Marc_Firewing Sun Jul 25, 2010 2:54 am

I'll get to work on looking into if we can do it with moderators but I think because you'll have it in maintenance mode it'll only be for administrators. I'll keep my eyes peeled.
Marc_Firewing
Marc_Firewing

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum